Cheap Wood Blinds -
Where to Find Them
Is it possible to find cheap wood blinds? And if its possible, where can I find them?
If you are dreaming about this quality window treatment, but your budget is limited, you are for sure asking yourself such questions. Well, it depends on what you consider cheap. Wood blinds are quite costly in general, so if you are going to look for inexpensive ones, its a good idea to gain information about their types first and then to compare their prices and features. This way you will be able to decide which ones are really cheap.
Places to Look for Cheap Wood Blinds:
- Visit window treatment retailers in your area. They have sometimes clearance or sales on wooden blinds.
- Check big home improvement stores like Home Depot, for budget blinds.
- Look through classified ads in your local newspapers for wood window blinds selling.
Inexpensive Wood Blinds Online:
- Department Stores Check websites of big department stores, which sell window treatments, such as JC Penney or Macys. They may have online sales on their wood blinds.
- Online Window Blinds Sellers a great source for cheap wood blinds. Many online blinds stores offer their own brands, which are in general cheaper than Bali or Hunter Douglas wood blinds.
- Ebay Make a search there and you will find wood blinds sellers. Be prepare though, that there may be very limited size and color options.
- Craigslist Do the same on this great online classified ads resource. You may discover new window blinds dealers in your area, or find somebody, who sells their wooden blinds for cheap.
2 ½ slat blinds are made of quality kiln-dried hardwood and have a look of stylish wood shutters, yet they cost much less than the national brands blinds. Wooden slates are warp resistant and coated with UV protecting sealant. Blinds are custom made to your exact size, color and options.
View them at Amazon.com
Shop Online in Smart Way
Tips from experienced online buyer
Internet is a wonderful place to find quality items for attractive prices. You dont need to go from store to store looking for the best product for your home. You save time, energy, and of course, money. You have a luxury to wait, to consider, and to return to the specific product later on without even leaving your home. But there are also some disadvantages: you cant see a real product, you cant touch it or ask questions about it. So, when buying online, do it carefully and remember several things:
- Read products reviews whenever possible. You may find very useful thoughts and ideas that worth to consider before purchase. Therefore, I like to buy at www.Amazon.com. Its a place where you can get a lot of information and helpful reviews for almost any item.
- Always read product description carefully. Find out what are its dimensions, functions, etc.
- Learn about companys returning policy and shipping costs.
- Get companys contact information and phone number.
- Keep in mind that products real color may be different from one that you see on your screen. So, ask for color swatch when possible, especially if you plan to buy an expensive home decor item.